Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day 5

What an amazing birthday today was!  I sure missed my Jules and friends and family but today is a birthday that I will never forget.  Today my wish was for John Thomas to get his pain under control and to be motivated to visit with kids here at Quantum House.  We have met a precious family - the Johnson's from Chicago.  The parents have 4 children of their own and have adopted 2 boys from China, Noah and Asa.  This is a picture of his friend Noah.  Noah was adopted  4 years ago and has undergone 18 surgeries!  He is such an inspiration for everyone who meets him!  He has been here since September with limb lengthening and may get to go home at the end of this week.


The kids here made me birthday cards and sang happy birthday to me this morning.  John Thomas got to blow out the candle! 





I received beautiful flowers today!  





Thank you for making this day so special!  John Thomas starts intense physical therapy tomorrow. Thank you for your continued prayers.  Here's one thing we have definitely witnessed:


#GodIsFaithful
#EyeOfTheTiger
#GodPower

My heart is full,
Janay
 

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered this update blog! Great to see the progress being made. Continued prayers!

    ReplyDelete